Our design solution was based on the client’s brand book and documentation. The user-journey map was elaborated to showcase the logic of the mobile and web application dynamics and user flow between screens.
We created Art design in accordance with positioning compliance, relevance, creativity, trendiness, and innovation while maintaining overall simplicity and comprehensiveness. Custom styled, brand matching Google map was integrated into the project in order to support brand assistance ideas.
Our specialists offered a working solution on the architecture of an iOS app, Wireflow, Wireframes, UI Design of the main screens, including canter- and left-aligning layouts, and possible variations of the brand promotion within Georgian Restoguide.
All work was made in accordance with Borjomi brand and based on the thorough analysis of the existing Borjomi products and Georgian Gastroguide.
Structure of the project includes:
- List of restaurants
- Search and filtration of the restaurants on the following filters: dishes, cuisine offers based on the season, location, price and rating. Moreover, the following solution was offered: the main screen content changes depending on the user’s location. If the user does not enable geolocation, or she is outside of Georgia, the content provided is general for Georgia. If the region/city is indicated, restaurants are recommended depending on the location.
- Application page (function description, FAQ, links to the online store)
- Articles with TOP-10 restaurants guides
- To each element analytics tools:
- Google Analytics (Internet and Programs)
- A complete understanding of user interaction with application elements.